1. Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age. - Jeanne Moreau –
2. It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.
- Todd Ruthman –
3. The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival.
Leo Buscaglia (Born For Love)
4. Love is an act of endless forgiveness. A tender look which becomes a habit.
- Peter Ustinov -
5. Love is not a matter of counting the years... But making the years count.
- by Michelle St. Amand -
6. When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- Elizabeth Bowen
7. Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance Together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance
and your choice of partner.
- Amy Bloom –
8. We all want to fall in love. Why?
Because that experience makes us feel completely alive.
Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified,
our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.
It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon.
But that doesn't diminish its value.
Because we are left with memories
that we treasure for the rest of our lives.
- From the movie "The Mirror Has Two Faces" - (starring Barbara Streisand)
9. Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less.
- Will Moss –
10. You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love.
- A.Terance Dinesh –
11. To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
- Bill Wilson –
12. Love is like an eternal flame, once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.
- Kamila –
13. Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.
-- Henry Ward Beecher
14. Love does not begin the way we seem to think it does.
Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up.
-- James Baldwin
15. Guys are like stars - so many to pick from
but only one can make all your dreams come true!
- Lindy Strahan –
16. The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.
-- Jessica Brumley
17. May no gift be too small to give, nor too simple to receive, which is wrapped in thoughtfulness and tied with love.
-- L.O. Baird
18. Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
-- Leo Buscaglia
19. Love is always bestowed as a gift --freely, willingly, and without expectation...
We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
-- Leo Buscaglia
20. Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold.
Cheeks may fade and hollow grow.
But the hearts that love will know, never winter's frost and chill,
summer's warmth is in them still.
-- Leo Buscaglia
21. Man's love is of man's life a part; it is a woman's whole existence.
In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love.
-- Lord Byron
22. The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
-- Pearl S. Buck
23. We all love best not those who offend us least, nor those who have done most for us, but those who make it most easy for us to forgive them.
-- Samuel Butler
24. Romance is the fuel that keeps love burning hot.
- Rusty Silvey -
25. A Friend's love says: " If you ever need anything, I'll be there."
True Love says: " You'll never need anything; I'll be there."
- Jimi Hollemans –
26. Love is more than a feeling; its a state of mind.
- Lisa Grude –
27. A bell is not a bell until someone rings it, a song is not a song until someone sings it. Love wasn't put in the heart to stay, for love isn't love 'til you give it away.
- Chanh Kha –
28. Love is like a piece of art work, even the smallest bit can be so beautiful.
- Stacie Cunningham –
29. The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
- G. K. Chesterton –
30. "Life is neither a bed of roses nor a carpet of thorns, it's just what you make of it." -Ricky