|Medical studies show that people in better relationships live longer, healthier lives!
Forget exercise, vitamins or meditating. The real secret to staying young is love!
- Send a dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note: "In every bunch there's one who stands out - and you are that one."
- Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub.
- Call him at work and say: "Hello handsome! Are you free tonight?"
- Write him/her a check for one million kisses.
- Get tulips and attach this note: "I've got two-lips waiting for you!"
- Something for the anniversary.... a lottery ticket and a note: "I hit the jackpot when I married you."
- Hire a masseuse to give your partner a professional massage at home.
- Bring flowers home for no reason (well, the reason is love).
- Give sunflowers - plus Stevie Wonder's song "You are the sunshine of my life"
- Bring home one flower a day for one solid month.
- Collect romantic and inspirational quotes. Write them in a journal and give it to your partner as a gift.
- Open up the wallet, guy. Favorite gifts for women: jewelry, perfume, flowers.
- Trace "I love you" on a stick of butter or margarine.
- Have a pillow fight.
- Have pillows embroidered with your names, and get monogramed pillow covers.
- You can also get some heart-shaped pillows.
- Always have tapes of romantic music in your car.
- When window shopping, secretly note what your patner likes then return later to pick up that something special.
- Put a new piece of jewelry in her jewelry box and wait for her to notice it.
- Use a thesaurus to help you describe your lover: beautiful, angelic, divine, sublime, alluring, bewitching, stunning, gorgeous, exquisite, marvelous, magnificent, charming, enticing, fabulous...
- Kiss every square inch of her body S-L-O-W-L-Y !
- Hide a love note in a bottle of vitamins. The note will say: "Try some vitamin L."
- Scatter rose petals all over the bed.
- Buy the music CD "Let's talk about love" by Celine Dion.
- Cover the room with helium balloons.
- Three simple sex rules:
* gals are slow, guys are fast
* guys are visual: Show him...
* gals are auditory: Tell her...
- Surprise her with a crystal vase full of flowers.
- Write notes on Post-it notes and stick them around the house.
- Don't buy cheap lingerie unless you plan to rip it off her in passionate lovemaking.
- Toss a coin in a fountain and make a wish together.
- Call her at work and ask: "Is this the office of the most beautiful woman in the world?"
- Spend a second honeymoon in the same place you went to the first time. Same hotel, same Room, and tell the hotel manager - you'll receive extra attention.
- Hide a love note in his pants pocket.
- Other places to hide a small note:
* under the pillow
* under a dinner plate
* in the refrigerator
* in her jewelry box
* in his shaving kit
* between the pages he/she is reading
* in the take-out box
* in the medicine cabinet
- Guys: know her dress size, shoe and stocking size, blouse and nightgown size, bra and panty size, pants and coat size, and of course her finger size (for rings that fit).
Gals: know his coat size, shoe and hat size, shirt and pants size, finger size (for bowling balls that fit)...
- Send a big box via a courier with a tiny gift packed in the middle.
- Give the gift of time (wristwatch) with this inscription: "I'll always have time for you."
- Mail a lock of your hair to your lover.
- Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
- Make a habit of taking a stroll after dinner every evening.
- "Women fall in love through their ears, men fall in love through their eyes." Woodrow Wyatt.
- Rent a houseboat for a mini-vacation.
- When dining out, share everything: your meals and desserts.
- Make love on top of the washer/dryer (while it's running).
- Attach a note on the TV remote: "Turn me on istead!"
- Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life."
- Sign your letters: "Forever and a day"
- Attend a lousy movie, sit in the balcony, and make out in the dark.
- Place a heart-shaped sticker on your wristwatch to remind you to call.
- On your lover's birthday send his/her mother a "Thank you" card.
- Hide a pair of earrings in a box of chocolates.
- Celebrate the anniversary of when you first met.
- Shower together by candlelight.
- Warm her bath towel in the dryer for her.
- Use the little strips of paper from Hershey's kisses as coupons redeemable for one kiss each.
- Plan a "Mystery date" for sometime next month.
- Tell your mate that you - love, adore, admire, cherish, desire, want, need, prize, esteem, idolize, revere, treasure him/her
- Leave written clues that lead her to a restaurant where you are waiting for her.
- Hide a little gift for her so she'll find it during a walk together.
- Leave a note: "I know we are soulmates because....."
- Send postcards, greeting cards, an envelope with lingerie; send a love letter via express mail...
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
- Give her your jacket when she is chilly.
- Swing together on playground swings.
- Replace the lightbulbs in your bedroom with candles.
- Get tickets for an event and keep it a secret until the day arrives.
- Buy her an outfit while she's trying it on; let her wear it out of the store.
- Hide a greeting card under your partner's pillow.
- Decorate with a Christmas tree ornament that symbolizes your partner's hobby or passion.
- Arrange a surprise day off of work for your partner.
- Surprise your partner at work with a single red rose.
- Slip a little love note into his wallet, in between the dollar bills.
- Serve breakfast in bed using your finest china and crystal.
- Drip chocolate syrup on selected body parts before lovemaking.
- Be waiting for him in the bathtub when he returns from work.
- Visit a local art gallery together.
- Shower together: it's sexy and you'll save water :-)
- While you are both out, have a friend deliver a gourmet dinner to your home.
- Inspiration for long time lovers: "The older the violin, the sweeter the music" - Anonymous
- Place a rose under the car's windshield wiper.
- Gently brush her cheeks with your lips.
- Give him a lottery ticket. Attch a note: "You are one in a million"
- On a frosty winter morning, scrape the ice off her car widshield.
- Bake homemade cookies together.
- Plan a three-day weekend together.
- While slow dancing at a party, whisper something sweet to her.
- Get the song "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.
- When attending a wedding, whisper: "If I had to do it over, I'd marry you again."
- Hide a teeny, tiny gift somewhere on your body and make him find it.
- Fill his toolbox with lingerie. Make him "work" to get his tools back.
- Fold a love note in a fluffy bath towel.
- Run your hands under warm water before going to bed.
- Send a love note via Fedex - because your love just can't wait.
- Make a 20-foot HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner for your sweetheart.
- Give him something that will remind him of you:
* a handkerchief or scarf
* a pair of panties
* a short poem to carry in his wallet
* a lock of your hair
* a greeting card drenched in your favorite perfume
* a current photo
- Love is timeless. To prove it, cover up all the clocks in your house for a week.
- In your calendar, write a reminder to yourself one week in advance of his/her birthday.
- Get a vanity license plate with your anniversary date on it.
- Take an old bottle of unused medicine capsules. Empty the medicine and insert tiny teeny love notes. Write him a Prescription for Love.
- Eat dinner by candlelight: Tonight!
- While out together, whisper to him/her: "You are the best."
- Put a note in a romance novel saying, "The story is great but our own love story is the best".
- Put a single red rose on the seat of your lover's car before they go to work.
- Compose a list: "101 Reasons Why You're the Greatest" Write each reason on a separate square of paper. Wrap them in a fancy gift box.
- Sprinkle perfume on to light bulb. When light is turned on the scent of the perfume will fill the room.
- Listen to a romantic audio tape, fix a cup of hot flavored tea, and light two candles.
- Keep a journal of your romantic fantasies. Share it with your soul mate.
- Buy a bunch of fish at a pet store. It doesn't matter what kind. Leave it for your lover with a note saying " Out of all the fish in the sea, you are the one for me".
- Take a picture of yourself in the most sexy outfit possible. Hide in a secret spot in your house and leave him or her clues on how to get there. Watch the sparks fly!
Pull the bag out of your lovers breakfast cereal box and slit a small hole in it. Insert a love note. Tape up the bag and return it to the box. What a way to start the day!