HotKey tab is used to set the global hot keys for frequently used features of Voice Changer Software Diamond. They include turning the AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond morphing features on/off, accessing the built-in nickvoices, turning on/off advanced effects, etc.
To activate the hot key function, select the Enable Hotkey checkbox.
Below explains how to work with the controls on this tab:
Lists all the key combinations set by user.
Shows a dropdown menu with a list of all the actions that AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond allows user to set hot keys.
The list includes these actions:
- Close program
- Morpher On/Off
- Duplex On/Off
- Open Preferences
- 30 nickvoices in 3 built-in groups:
For Male Input Voice, For Female Input Voice, Special
- Increase Pitch
- Decrease Pitch
- Increase Timbre
- Decrease Timbre
- Increase Adv Tune
- Decrease Adv Tune
- Reset Pitch-Timbre graph
- Quick save NVC files
- Quick load PVC files
- Open features
- Power On/Off features
- Quick launch built-in nickvoices
- Enable/Disable Equalizer
- Enable/Disable Effects
- Enable/Disable Frq. Morpher
- Enable/Disable Voice Equalizer
- Enable/Disable Sound Quality
- Enable/Disable Background Effects
Choose a key combination for the selected action.
- Click to expand the Action list box (2), choose an action from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the mouse in the Selected Hotkey textbox (3), then press a key combination of your choice, the combination will be displayed in the textbox.
- Click the Set button (4). The key combination for the action will be registered with AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond and will appear in the Hotkeys pane (1).
- Scroll the mouse wheel up and down to scroll the Action list (2).
- Combine the functional keys (Alt, Ctrl, Shift) together with normal character keys to create a distinctive hot key. This helps make less hot key duplication (with other applications).
- Choose the action you want to change hotkey in the Hotkeys pane (1), the Action field (2) and the Selected Hotkey (3) will display the key combination set for that action.
- Locate the mouse in the Selected hot key textbox (3), then press a new key combination of your choice.
- Click the Set button (4) to finish editing.
- Choose action in the list (1).
- Click the Delete button (2).
- A confirmation popup will be shown, click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you do not want to delete it anymore, click No.
When a hot key is deleted, it will be removed from the list (1).
GLOBAL HOT KEY
A global hot key is a key combination associated with a particular window; it allows the user to activate the window from any part of the system.
One global hot key can be used by only one application at a time. In some contexts of use, some of your defined hot keys will not work as expected. It is because the other windows applications which are running at the same time with AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond take higher priority than AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond does.