Voice Changer Software Diamond has a built-in audio Player which allows you to play audio files with or without morphing effects.
Presents information about the current playing file including its name, its playing elapsed time and its time length.
Shows the audio format of the currently playing file including its file type, bit rates and frequency.
(4) Seek slider
Indicates the playing progress of the currently playing item. You can move the slider to the point that you want the file to play.
(5) Volume slider
Adjusts the volume of the output sound.
(6) Balance slider
Adjust the sound balance between the left and the right channels of the speaker/headphone.
Shows the list of all loaded playlists in VCSD Player. The playlists that user saves in the Save subfolder of AV VCS Diamond base folder are automatically detected and listed here.
(3) Item List pane
Shows all items of the selected playlist including two information: the file name and file time length. You may use drag-and-drop to add files to the playlist.
To play a file in the list, double click on its name or choose it and click the Play button in the Song controls pane.
The currently playing item is displayed in yellow text.
• To select a group of items in the list, press the Ctrl key and click on each item.
• The Move songs and Copy songs buttons only work when there are at least two playlists in the loaded playlist select box (1).
• When you select a playlist, VCSD Player will refresh the content of the playlist.
• VCSD Player comes with the built-in playlist predefined by VCSD Recorder. When the Recorder completes a task, the new record will be automatically saved in this playlist. The playlist cannot be renamed or deleted.
• VCSD Player's playlists are saved in M3U format.