Parody Mixer allows you to mix different voices together to create a new voice, to mimic the voice of a certain person and save the voice for later use. You can mix up to 4 different voices chosen from the built-in list. A voice made by Parody Mixer is called a parody.
Below is the explanations for each control on the Parody Mixer pane.
Fig 02 - Parody Mixer graph [Main panel]
The Parody Mixer graph allows user to mix up to four different parodies (called source parodies) to make one unique parody output.
Move the pointer around the graph to mix the four source parodies. The position of the pointer on the graph indicates the mixing formula of the result. The percentage of use of a source parody in the mix is indicated by the number (3) below/above its name (2).
If the pointer is at the corner of a certain source parody on the graph where its mixing percentage is 100%, the result parody is totally similar to that source.
If you want to change source parodies, click on the down arrow (4) next to the its name. A popup menu with four parody options will be shown. By default, the four source parodies are Female_Celebrity, Male_Celebrity, Female_Politician, Male_Politician. You can change the options in this menu by specify the parodies you want to use with Parody Maker.
Fig 03 - Select parodies from the Ready Parodies pane [Parody Maker dialog box]
Choose parodies in the Ready parodies pane (1). The chosen parodies will be shown in Selected parodies pane (2).
When you have finished choosing all the parodies you want, click Close to finish.
Two principal parameters that Parody Mixer needs for its process are 1) your voice and 2) a sample voice.
- To start working with Parody Mixer, you first have to use Parody Maker to record your voice and choose parodies.
- Click on the ON/OFF button (1) in the Parody Mixer pane to turn this feature on. When the button is showing ON, the feature is ready for use.
- Move the Parody Mixer pointer around the graph while speaking to your microphone and you will hear the resulted voice. If you move the pointer toward a source parody, the result voice will be more alike to that parody.
- If you wish to change the source parodies, use the four drop-down buttons at four corners of the Parody Mixer pane to select.
You can save/load the parody you like by clicking the Save/Load buttons.
• The Parody file format is PVC.