AV Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond has two ways of processing audio streams: Hook Mode and Virtual Driver Mode .
This is the original audio stream capturing technology which has been used in voice changer programs from the very first version.
- In Hook mode , the program can capture all audio streams within the computer and morph them in real-time.
- Audio streams will be processed in the following priority:
- Audio streams directly come from the Microphone,
- Audio streams come from playback applications.
This is the new audio processing technology which is integrated into Voice Changer Software 8.0 Diamond new version.
The VAD (driver) can be set to be used by each application running in your computer. It helps the voice changer program to focus on processing audio streams from a specific device or from a specific application.
- From the program's Right panel, click Preferences menu on the top, choose the option you want to use: Hook Mode or Virtual Driver Mode.
- Click the OK button to apply the settings and close Preferences dialog box.
If you switch to the Virtual Driver mode, remember to check Audio tab (1) for further settings.