Voice Changer Software Diamond has a library of more than 30 real-time audio effects divided into 11 groups.
Fig 01 - Effects tab [Advanced panel]
To use the Effects feature, click the Effects icon on the Left Panel. Click the ON/OFF button (1) to turn the Effects on. If the button is showing ON, the Effects feature is ready for use.
Effects pane tab has two main controls: Effect tree on the left which is used to re-organize, add/del an effect group, add/del an effect; and Selected effect pane on the right shows the list of effects that are being used.
• Some effects are stereo sounds, you should change the sound mode to Stereo to work with them. To change the sound mode, choose the point toward the Stereo side of the Stereo/Mono scale on the main panel.
Below are the explanations for each control on the Effects tab:
Fig 02 - Effect tree pane [Effects tab]
Shows the list of thirty effects in twelve groups: Band pass filter, Band reject filter, Chorus, Complex, Delay, Pingpong, Resonance, Reverberation, Rhythm to noise, Hardcore beat, Tremelo, and Wave.
• To expand a group: Click the ‘+’ icon before a group or double click the group name.
• To select an effect: Check the checkbox before the effect name or double click the effect name. The effect will appear in the Selected Effect pane on the right, and will be applied right away.
• To deselect an effect: Clear the checkbox before the effect name or double click the effect name. The effect will be remove from the Selected Effects pane.
• To scroll the effect tree: Use the scroll bar (1).
• Only one effect in a group can be selected at a time.
• If an effect in a group is using, the checkbox before the group name is also checked. Deselecting this checkbox will remove the selected effect in this group from the Selected effect pane.
• Selected item in the Effects tree is displayed in yellow text.
Fig 03 - Selected effect pane [Effects tab]
Shows the list of all effects that are being used.
• The effect layout file is saved in EFS format.
• You can set a hot key to quickly enable/disable the audio effect tab.