Mon 8 Jan 2007
DVD Player Morpher/Movie Morpher , Tips
This feature is available in Movie Morpher Gold. Movie Morpher can only convert SVCD, VCD and video files.
Press the Converter button on the player panel. The Converter module now comes up.
- Select the DVD Title that you would like to record.
- Set Subtitles and Audio Streams for the file. (This setting depends on the DVD.)
- Select the Area to Process by dragging up and down the marginal lines until getting the desired screen area.
- Select the Duration to process by dragging back and forth the markers on the time ruler.
- Press the Output tab.
- Select a Video Compressor and a Audio Compressor. For a better result, choose DivX® 6.0 Codec as the video compressor and IMA ADPCM as the audio compressor.
- Set the output folder and the name for the file.
- Press the Convert button on the toolbar to begin the converting process.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.