Tue 6 Jun 2006
Check whether your soundcard is Full Duplex or Half Duplex as follows:
- Start two copies of the Sound Recorder. (Start –> Programs –> Accessories –> Entertainment –> Sound Recorder)
- Load a wave file into one of them (File menu –> Open –> you can probably find some wave files in C:WindowsMedia)
- Play the wave file on the first Sound Recorder.
- While the sound is still playing on the first sound recorder, hit the record button on the second sound recorder.
- If you receive no errors, your sound card is Full Duplex.
If your sound card is Half Duplex, contact the vendor www.soundblaster.com or check out at the following page to find out more about sound car
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.